Sabtu, 15 Oktober 2011

Limoniad



She was there
Came slow as wind blows
A whistle from nowhere
A gold of thousand silver arrows

Amidst of a single frame perfection

Everytime she walked,
colours path blossom on the gound
Lean to the right, lean to the left
image diambil dari google
Their thousand eyes and mouths joined cheerfully  
Humming, singing together
Roots to the leaves, leaves to the wind, wind to the clouds, clouds to the rain, rain to the ground

Her hair flowing free
Brown and curly
Her skin some of perfect marble cut
Smell as hazelnut

She called a flower
One led to another
‘I got red, keep fire on your bed
I got blue, as mistycal morning dew
I got yellow, when it shines as a halo
I got white, one for day and night’

‘I  am’, she spoke, ‘Limoniad,
Missed me from the Dryad
Let my hair tangled of all roots
Let my fingers catch wind hoots

I lay on the meadow
Follow my true shadow
Open your eyes and see me,
Fly as a little bee

I live on the trees
On branches and all small berries
Feel me, for every new leaf 
For anything you believe.’

My hands,
They were cold to deadly pale
She touched it
Skin to skin
Green veining to another
They warmed then
But tasted different
It taste of coconut sweets
Taste of 6:00 in the morning shower
Taste of muds and freely laughter   
Taste of Sunday morning drizzle
Taste of red, blue, purple, green, yellow and other
Taste of missing.

‘What say you?’ she asked,

‘I  see childhood’

October 15, 2011

2 komentar: